Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sympathy and Mothers Day Card

Here is a Sympathy card I made for a co-worker the other day. I used card stock for the card and then some paper from Joann's DCWV. The ribbon was from Joann's as well. The stamp is from Stamps of life. I just love her stamps.



My next card was for Mothers Day, I gave this to my daughter. She has a special book she puts hand made cards in. I think that's great.


I used some card stock I had for the card, the flower paper was from Joann's again by K&Company. Love that specialty paper. Buttons I got at CW along with the ribbon. I really had a lot of fun making these cards the other night.
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I love your cards. I especially like your sympathy card as I know how hard they are to make.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both, the papers you chose are perfect, and I am really into kraft/neutrals at the mo. so the first one really took my eye
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your kind comments :o)

    ReplyDelete