Sunday, January 15, 2017

Well, I have been very busy cutting and more cutting of the En Provence Mystery quilt.  I did get a lot of sewing done.  I thought with all this cutting and sewing I should have enough to make my blocks....  So off to making a small design board.

Pictured here

I took some cardboard that I covered the front with batting.  I sprayed it with tacky glue to hold the batting in place.  Then used decorative duck tape around the edges to hold it down.  Works great to take with you to a retreat or class.   Easy to replace when it no longer holds it's shape.



After I got that made, I started to place what I had sewn together on my new design board.   Boy after studying other blocks I found on Quiltville's FB page.   I found that I was still missing some pieces so I could not display the whole block.  I was sad....  So off to so see what was still needed.  After all my cutting I forgot to do the Clue 3 and 4.   GRR  I still have more cutting to do.  Oh well.  I'm just happy I love this quilt enough to finish it.  :)

This one is going on my bed.  Can't wait to finish it!!  Here is my progress, remember nothing has been sewn yet.  It's just on my new design wall as the big design wall is busy with another project.

 So happy so far with what I have going on.  Still can't wait to see more if it done.  Time will tell... My goal it to get a bit more cutting done before I start my Ham Radio class next weekend.  That will keep me busy for the next 4 weeks.

If your looking for the pattern please see Bonnie at her blog here: http://quiltville.blogspot.com/p/en-provence-mystery.html

No comments:

Post a Comment