Monday, December 4, 2017

On Ringo Lake by Bonnie Hunter 2017 Mystery Quilt

Well it's time to share clue #2 for On Ringo Lake.  I'm loving this quilt so far and my want to make a second one if I can get clue #1 done.  LOL had a problem there.  After cutting and sewing all that was required I noticed I had sewn them ALL wrong.  All I could do was laugh.  I will use those in my quilt some where.  I don't want those as my second quilt, I would like to try a different color.

Anyway here's #2.  They turned out and had to trim very very little.  I'm using clue 1 as my leaders and enders.  This way I could move on to the next clue without guilt!  :)
 
I saved the corner that I cut off.  They are my bonus blocks.  I may add them to the back or boarder.  There so cute!

Are you wanting to try this mystery?  Check it out here on Bonne's blog!

Here is clue #1 that I messed up on.

  But not to worry, I have recut all my pieces and just need to sew them now.  Will update later on my progress.  :) 

4 comments:

  1. Your fabrics are beautiful. Great idea to use clue 1 as a leader/ender for clue 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about guilt-free sewing! The nine-patches are definitely conducive to leaders/enders.

    Found your blog from the link up. I'm IslandTimeQuilting.blogspot.com (but am using Instagram to link). Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete