Monday, December 18, 2017

On Ringo Lake by Bonnie Hunter 2017 Mystery Quilt Clue #4


I've been cutting and cutting and Christmas shopping and more shopping, darn I forgot to mail my Christmas cards!  I want to sew, just been getting home so late that I don't get to spend time with my fabric!  

Well got more cutting done this weekend.  Clue #3 all cut and ready to sew.  Clue #4 almost done cutting it.  I did do a couple of sew by's to make sure I was cutting my pieces correctly.  My 1st one did not do so well, as I had to rip it out and sew again.  I'm doing a scant 1/4 seam, any more than that  and it does not come out right.

Here's my progress so far with Clue #4.  Check out Bonnie Hunters Blog to see how others are doing with their Clues. 
I will try to get a 15 mins of sew time tonight, but have some last min Christmas shopping to do.  Then tomorrow I have a company party to attend.  Those are always so fun.  Wednesday will be the night to get in some time on my MQ.  Fingers crossed. 

Can't wait to check in on other's to see their progress.  I'm enjoying the process.  Thank you Bonnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment