Thursday, December 28, 2017

On Ringo Lake Mystery Quilt By Bonnie Hunter

Well, Christmas has come and gone.  Family was here but they have gone as well.  But....Bonnie stuck around.  So happy tooooooo.  I've been chopping away a little each night.

Now onto Bonnie's linkup, check it out.

Here is Clue 5.  I just got done cutting the brown fabric.  Now to chop it up into smaller sizes.

Then I'll start on the neutrals.  But I really was hoping I would have had some of #5 sewn by now.  

Here is Clue 4 all cut and ready to sew.  Finished cutting it last night.  I did the test (drive) sew so I'm ready to go :)


Getting nervous, I joined a UFO group and our 1st UFO number is going live on Jan. 1st. We have 10 items to work on during the coming year.  Sure hope I didn't get myself into something I can't finish!!!  I really don't like the idea of giving up fabric if I don't finish my months goal.  But, it's already working....  LOL.  I will win that pot of fabric come Dec 2018.  Well my fingers are crossed anyway.  

One more sleep till we get clue 6!  And I can't wait.  That's all I was thinking about while I was working today. 

Happy New Years everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment